GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The web sites www.colegiologos.es and www.logosnurseryschool.es (hereinafter the "Web Site") are property of INVESTIGACION Y SERVICIOS EDUCATIVOS LOGOS, S.A (hereinafter "COLEGIO LOGOS") with registered office at C/ SACRE, 2, 28232, LAS ROZAS, MADRID and C.I.F nº A-28987196, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of (to be completed), Volume (to be completed), Folio (to be completed), Page (to be completed), Inscription (to be completed).
COLEGIO LOGOS welcomes you and invites you to read carefully the General Conditions of Use of this Web Site (hereinafter, the "General Conditions of Use") which describe the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your navigation through it, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Spanish regulations. Given that COLEGIO LOGOS may modify these General Conditions of Use in the future, we recommend that you visit them periodically in order to be duly informed of the changes made.
In order to ensure that the use of the Website meets the criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, COLEGIO LOGOS informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and solved by contacting COLEGIO LOGOS by phone (to be completed), or at the e-mail address: (to be completed).
COLEGIO LOGOS provides the content and services available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use. Access to this Web Site or its use in any form gives you the qualification of "User" and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, with COLEGIO LOGOS reserving the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of every User to carefully read the General Conditions of Use in force each time he/she accesses this Web Site, so if he/she does not agree with any of the points set forth herein, he/she should refrain from using it.
Likewise, you are advised that, on occasions, special conditions may be established for the use of specific contents and/or services on the Web Site; the use of such contents or services shall imply the acceptance of the special conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, COLEGIO LOGOS offers the User the possibility of:
- To get to know the school's facilities, its educational project, its teaching staff and its organizational structure.
- To know the teaching philosophy, the type of education provided and the basic rules of coexistence of students in the school.
- To know the educational offer of the school, as well as its wide variety of services and activities, all of them aimed at achieving an integral education of its students.
- Access to teaching calendars, agenda of activities, schedules, tutoring, admissions, enrollment, photo gallery, other graduations, menus, etc.
- Ask questions, make complaints or send suggestions through the channels provided for this purpose.
- To be part of the College's employment exchange by sending the Curriculum Vitae.
- Be informed about current news related to the education sector, with the granting of scholarships, enrollment deadlines, or activities organized by the College.
(hereinafter the "Services").
3. Privacy and Data Processing
When it is necessary to provide personal data in order to access certain contents or services, Users shall guarantee their truthfulness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. COLEGIO LOGOS will treat such data as appropriate according to their nature or purpose, and will duly inform you in each case in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents shown on the Website and, in particular, designs, texts, images, videos, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of COLEGIO LOGOS and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic traffic. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such contents, holding harmless COLEGIO LOGOS from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
Under no circumstances does access to the Website imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless otherwise expressly stated. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not grant the User any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for such purpose by COLEGIO LOGOS or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this website, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by the legislation on Intellectual Property. COLEGIO LOGOS is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Web Site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from the aforementioned entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, evade and/or manipulate the "copyright" as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, reserving in any case COLEGIO LOGOS the exercise of any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User agrees to:
- To make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements necessary to access the Web Site.
- To provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Website with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damages caused to COLEGIO LOGOS or third party providers, due to the information provided.
The User shall also refrain from:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Site, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of COLEGIO LOGOS, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of COLEGIO LOGOS, third party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of COLEGIO LOGOS or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the websites where the contents are located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for not entailing a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or content.
- In particular, and by way of example only and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way that is contrary to, undermines or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance.
- Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial property belonging to COLEGIO LOGOS or third parties without having been authorized for the intended use.
- Is contrary to the honor, personal and family privacy or self-image of persons.
- Constitutes any type of unconsented advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If, in order to access some of the services and/or contents of the Website, you are provided with a password, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to those services and / or content by outsiders. Likewise, he/she is obliged to notify COLEGIO LOGOS of any event that may imply an improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. As long as the previous notification is not made, COLEGIO LOGOS will be exempt from any responsibility that may arise from the improper use of your password, and will be responsible for any illicit use of the contents and/or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party.
If the User negligently or willfully fails to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, the User will be liable for all damages and losses that COLEGIO LOGOS may derive from such non-compliance.
COLEGIO LOGOS does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct visualization, downloading or utility of the elements and information contained in the pages linked to this Website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. COLEGIO LOGOS is not responsible for the decisions that may be adopted as a consequence of accessing the contents or information offered through such linked sites.
COLEGIO LOGOS may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. COLEGIO LOGOS shall not be liable for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website. It shall only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, the contents that may cause such damages, provided that it is notified. In particular, it shall not be liable for damages that may arise, among others, from:
- interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of COLEGIO LOGOS.
- illegitimate intromissions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Site.
- security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of the same. The administrators of COLEGIO LOGOS reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
COLEGIO LOGOS excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the services of free availability and use by the Users of the Website. Likewise, COLEGIO LOGOS is exonerated from any responsibility for contents and information that may be received as a consequence of an illicit or incorrect use of such services, and the User may be claimed by COLEGIO LOGOS for the damages caused.
The User shall defend, indemnify and hold COLEGIO LOGOS harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of their access or use of the Website. Likewise, the User undertakes to indemnify COLEGIO LOGOS against any damages arising from the use by the User of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action by the User that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink or hyperlink, the COLEGIO LOGOS Website, as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by COLEGIO LOGOS.
The Website includes links to other websites managed by Public Administrations or by third party companies related to the services provided by COLEGIO LOGOS. Accordingly, COLEGIO LOGOS is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor does it place itself in a position of guarantor and/or provider of the services provided through such websites. Therefore, any claim related to the services provided through the linked websites must be addressed to the owners of said websites.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Website exclusively for private, non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that COLEGIO LOGOS recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) may not misrepresent its relationship with COLEGIO LOGOS or state that COLEGIO LOGOS has authorized such a link, nor include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of COLEGIO LOGOS; (iii) may not include contents that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting to violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illicit; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page; (v) must link to the Website address itself, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Website. COLEGIO LOGOS may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Website, after which you must immediately proceed to remove the link. COLEGIO LOGOS cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
- Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services are, in principle, for an indefinite period of time. However, COLEGIO LOGOS may terminate or suspend any of the services provided through the Website. When possible, COLEGIO LOGOS will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of a specific service.
- Force majeure
COLEGIO LOGOS shall not be liable in case of impossibility to provide the service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, shall be governed by Spanish law. Any controversy will be resolved before the courts of the domicile of COLEGIO LOGOS.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or invalid under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or invalid as a whole. In such cases, COLEGIO LOGOS shall proceed to modify or replace such stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original stipulation.