Additional and detailed information on personal data protection
This is intended to help the User to make informed decisions when using the Website and to understand how we will treat the personal information provided by the User through the various data collection forms on the Website. We invite you to read it carefully to maintain control over your personal data at all times.
Who is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data?
- Identity: INVESTIGACIÓN Y SERVICIOS EDUCATIVOS LOGOS, S.A., a company incorporated under Spanish law, with tax identification number A28987196, and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume: 75, Folio: 132, Page: m1481 17th inscription.
- Address: C/ SACRE, 2, 28232, LAS ROZAS, MADRID
- Phone: 916303494
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact details of the data protection officer: ATEA CORPORATE COMPLIANCE, S.L. Address at: C/ Maudes, 51 - 8, 28003 Madrid. Email: email@example.com.
For what purpose do we process the User's personal data?
Your data will be processed for the resolution of your queries, as well as to organize your visits to the center and if we have your consent, to send you information about our services or activities organized by the College.
We will also process the data provided by job applicants in order to examine the suitability of users for the various applications and to study their incorporation into the corresponding selection processes.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of the User's personal data?
How long will we keep the User's personal data?
COLEGIO LOGOS will keep the personal data provided for the time necessary to fulfill the request made by the User. In the case of Curriculum Vitae, they will be kept for a period of 2 years.
To which recipients will the User's personal data be communicated?
The data will not be disclosed to third parties except, where appropriate, to competent authorities in the exercise of their functions. Thus the personal data provided by the User on the Website may be communicated to public bodies, law enforcement agencies, courts and other administrative authorities, when we consider it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or for the exercise of legal actions against claims.
What are the User's rights when providing us with personal data?
The User has and may exercise the following rights in relation to the personal information provided to COLEGIO LOGOS.
- Right of access: the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the personal data concerning him/her and to access such personal data.
- Right of rectification: the User may request the rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of incomplete data.
- Right of erasure: the User has the right to ask us to delete or remove his or her personal data in certain circumstances when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or if he or she withdraws his or her consent (in relation to consent-based processing).
- Right to limitation of processing: the User may ask us, in certain circumstances, to temporarily limit the processing of the personal data provided, for example, when he/she contests the accuracy of such personal data or objects to the processing in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability: the User has the right, in the case of processing carried out by automated means, to obtain personal data provided to us (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) and to request that it be transferred to another entity responsible for the processing, where technically possible.
- Revoking your consent: the user will have the right to revoke his/her consent at any time.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority: the User with doubts about our privacy practices, including the way in which we have treated their personal data, may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (agpd.es), especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.